how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: Graphics!
date: Thursday, April 30, 2009
time:10:06 AM


I love it when they turn out better than I expected. =P Tell me if the icons are gallery-worthy. I had the hardest time just trying to get the colors right. The original screencaps are really dark. But I got to learn about selective coloring and stuff, so I won't complain.

I haven't entered a banner challenge in a while, so I thought I'd give it a shot. To be honest, Amanda Bynes and William Moseley aren't exactly my favorite, but I do like them a lot. ^_^

Labels:



comment? / top