how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: Follow the signs
date: Tuesday, May 05, 2009
time:11:26 AM
Had the weirdest yet most coherent dream last night. It's rare, so I remembered the details. I feel silly explaining it (it was that weird) so let's just say it got me thinking. I've had a similar dream not a long time ago; different, but I woke up feeling exactly the same. Maybe it's a sign?

Or maybe I'm reading too much Paulo Coelho. Fic Clique May is The Alchemist, so I'm picking it up again. It's a beautiful book about realizing your destiny. There's a quote that I love in there that I can't find right now, but it goes something like: when you really want something, the whole universe conspires to help you reach it. It's true for the boy in the book; he found omens along the way to guide him to the right direction. Maybe it's true for me too, only I never pay attention in signs. =/

I don't know, really. I probably just need to talk to someone about it.

On a lighter note, one more exams and school is over for good. And I love Kelly Clarkson's new album! Whyyawannabringmedown is my least fave, but overall I love it. ^_^ And Demi Lovato is surprisingly good too. Much better than her Camp Rock songs, though I did like This Is Me. =P

Labels: ,



comment? / top