how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: no idea what to call this
date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009
time:3:09 PM
So I haven't updated this blog in forever. I don't really know what to write.

Well, there is one exciting news. As of last Friday, I am officially a high school graduate. It should be exciting, but it feels rather anti-climatic. We already said our goodbyes to the school (and the teachers) months ago.

Getting my diploma was a big problem though. You see, we already scheduled a weekend getaway and suddenly they announced that we have to take the diplomas on Friday. So what we did was: the family drove up to Malang, dropped off my mom and sis at the hotel, then my dad and I (and the driver) drove to Surabaya. Right after the whole ceremony was over, we drove back to Malang. I spent at least 8 hours on the road, listening to the songs on my phone over and over and over again.

Anyway, I'm back in my hometown... and starting to take daily Chinese lessons. I can say some of the simpler sentences now, though I'd probably pause here and there to remember the tone. =P And I'm cooking! Well, only once, but it turned out okay, and I'm going to cook more.

And July is almost here! Wish me luck as I attempt to write 50,000 words in 31 days! *nervous*

Labels: , ,



comment? / top