how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: Some things about me
date: Tuesday, May 30, 2006
time:9:43 PM
So, if you’re here, that means you’re interested to know something about me. Though there’s hardly anything special about me, but here goes…

I’m just a girl trying to survive growing-up. Not exactly feminine, but I’m not a tomboy either. My friends would tell you that I’m a quiet girl, but if I like you I’ll have a lot to talk about. That’s might be why I’m not popular, mostly people know me as the smart kid. But I have a lot of good friends. One of the main reasons why I’m writing this blog is because my best friend sort of drags me into this. My best friend is this girl who’s into music, smart (even if she won’t admit it), and totally funny. She’s the only person I can talk to for hours on the phone and never run out of topics. We’re so different sometimes I think we sort of keep each other in balance.

I always love writing. I was never good in articulating stuffs, but I do a good job getting my point across in writing. At least I hope so. I never publish my writing before I joined HPFF and Fiction Central. I’m just glad people there react to my fics positively.

It’s safe to say that I’m growing up in a loving family. Although I fight with my sister a lot and with my parents too, I’m still grateful for them. At least I still have a family.

So, I ramble long enough. Reading it back, I don’t really know what kind of first impression I have given to you there. Should I care?


comment? / top