how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: productive day
date: Friday, February 13, 2009
time:8:24 PM
So today after school, my group and I worked on our play again. We made the properties - basically messed around with a bunch of styrofoams and paints - and actually had some fun. We argued a bit at the beginning, but it worked out alright. Took some pictures too! Will post them when I get the chance.

It's Valentine's Day tomorrow! I haven't bought any chocolate, but I helped my sister bake her brownies and she's going to let me have some for my best friends. Yay! =D

I'm putting together a playlist of my favorite love songs, but I haven't finished it yet. Will post it tomorrow!

Have a lovely Valentine, everyone!


comment? / top