how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: wish list
date: Monday, February 23, 2009
time:6:16 PM
As requested, here is my wishlist as posted on Facebook. Keep in mind these are just for fun, and I don't really want or need any of them. :P I wouldn't object if you get them from me, but don't go out of your way. ^_^

  • The Host - Stephenie Meyer
  • Before Midnight: A Retelling of Cinderella - Cameron Dokey
  • Belle: A Retelling of Beauty and the Beast - Cameron Dokey
  • Fearless - Taylor Swift (DONE!)
  • David Cook - David Cook (DONE!)
  • Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Fourth Season
  • Brothers and Sisters: The Complete Second Season

The problem is what I really want can't be bought. I want to get to NUS, I want to graduate high school with good grades, and I want to be at peace with myself. I want to finally finish my novel and get somewhere with my writing. Seems like a lot to ask, doesn't it?

Hopefully I'll get them anyway though...

Labels:



comment? / top