how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: If
date: Wednesday, April 01, 2009
time:10:15 AM

If I could tell you my dreams,

I would paint you the picture in my head

The clouds and the birds

All the colours of my world

 

If I could hide in your arms,

These monsters might never come back

My nights would be safe

And you would be there with me

 

If I put on a façade

Would you try to see through it?

When you see how flawed I am

Would you run away from me?

 

If I sang you my heart,

You might hear its broken tone

You might even have it memorized

But you won’t sing along with me

 

If this were the last road on earth

Would you take it with me?

Or would you go your own way?

Would you say goodbye?

 

If I keep guessing and asking,

Would I be answered somehow?

Is there a point in this?

Do you even hear me?

Labels:



comment? / top