how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: Sick
date: Thursday, May 28, 2009
time:6:41 PM
Got really sick yesterday. Fever and stomachache. Had to lie in bed for twelve hours. I don't remember the last time I got this sick, out of nowhere too. I couldn't even bear the smell of food; skipped dinner and had chocolate milk and two slices of white bread for breakfast and lunch. And now I'm all tired because of the lack of food. Gah.

Well at least I could get up now. Still can't handle the smell of food though. More white bread for me. Yay... not.

Anyway, watched Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist just now. Starring Michael Cera and Kat Dennings. Cute movie, a bit like Juno but lighter. Also rented Mamma Mia! So Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan might not have the best vocals, but they did well. And it made me laugh a bit to picture Pierce in his Bond suit, singing ABBA's "SOS". =P

Here's to a healthier holiday,
Priss

Labels: , ,



comment? / top