how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: Steps to the edge
date: Monday, June 01, 2009
time:11:30 AM

“To keep our faces towards change and behave as free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable”-Helen Keller

 

Yesterday was the first step to goodbye. We bought two suitcases, especially for me, with advices that I should put whatever I want to bring into them. I sat at my library and began to wonder which books I’d like to bring, if any. One day I would like to bring my Harry Potter collections, but that would have to wait until I have a permanent home. I looked at the pretty collage my friends made for me and felt sad, knowing I have to leave it here. Mum talked about buying winter clothes, new shoes, new jeans, and I thought I should get a very short hair cut before I leave. I fed my dog and wondered if he would still remember me when I come home years from now.

It feels scary, now that it’s really here. I feel like I want to go, I can’t wait for college, but I also don’t want to say goodbye. I have to fly, but taking off isn’t easy.

Had the briefing too yesterday. Saw exactly two faces I recognized, only one of those I knew by name. The guy who sat next to me looked familiar, but I can’t place my finger on it. There were less people than I imagined, but we’re probably only a small portion of the big picture. There wasn’t anything new to the presentation, but I felt excited. Now I really listen, because this school was where I was going to be in four months.

Four months. Seems like a long time now, but October will be here before I knew it. But first, we’ll have to go through graduation first. Which will be in… two weeks? I hope my grades are good. Will let you know if they are.



comment? / top