how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: One Month and Two Days
date: Friday, October 30, 2009
time:1:03 PM
That is how long I've been in Melbourne. Doesn't look like a long time, but as they say, time is a funny thing. On one hand, it feels like I've been here much longer. On the other, it's as if I blinked once and an entire month had gone by. Suddenly we're approaching essays, tests, exams... And suddenly there's this conversation again about trying to get scholarship. Talk about getting my head in the game.

I'm not complaining. I have looked forward to going to uni ever since I was in year eleven. I've planned for this year - and the ones ahead - for a while, and so far I'm loving each moment. I get up every morning actually looking forward to class, I don't feel like curling up in bed and forget about school. High school was wonderful, but for me, it was mostly about getting to this point: Get good grades to get into the good uni. Which uni? Which major? Be independent. Get ready. Grow up. For once I'm ready to agree with Stephenie Meyer. I don't remember the exact quote but it's something like: High school is to be endured. College is to be enjoyed."

I sure hope it'll stay this way for a while.

Labels:



comment? / top