how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: Not My Lucky Day
date: Tuesday, January 06, 2009
time:4:52 PM
It’s only the second day of school, and already the assignments are piling up. Ugh. February’s especially looking to be rather gloom, or at least crazily exhausting, since it’s the month where most of the practical exams are going to take place. >_<

Oh, and guess what? The channeling-Mother-Teresa thing isn’t working at all. I don’t even want to talk about it – it’ll give me migraine – but let’s just say when it comes to group assignments, today is just not my lucky day. It’s pretty good, with the girls joking around and me actually getting some work done, but the script is still waiting to be written and I’ve yet to study for the ‘big test’. Not to mention I want to work on my writing but know that I should put it aside in favors of my academic stuffs because I don’t want to fail my parents again.

But you know what? I think I might pull through. I will make it through; barely, maybe, with many tears, sweat, and blood, but I will make it.


Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right
- Oprah Winfrey

Labels: , , , ,



comment? / top