how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: Change Is Good for the Soul
date: Thursday, April 16, 2009
time:1:53 PM
I finally picked a new template. This was actually my last option. The first one didn't work and the second looked too empty, though I did love the header. But I like this one too. Chasing Cars is a great song. ^_^ What do you think? Of the template, not the song. =p


This might be my last post on this blog until next week as the internet diet thing takes place. I'm going to stick to it like a glue. It might give me a chance to write in between studying too. After the finals, I'll finish betaing chapters, my (very, very long) review thread, and updating! Oh, and then I'll worry about uni. Though I'm still worrying now. =/ I might have a girl's night out with my friends too, but we haven't talked about it much. I haven't talked to them much, in fact, thanks to different classes and the craziness that is finals.

Anyway, there's a new subforum in SAYS' Fic Clique which discusses books. I'm one of the three mods responsible for it, and I'm having a blast. ^_^ This month we're discussing The Chronicles of Narnia. Come over and join the discussion!

Labels: , ,



comment? / top