how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: I Am As You See Me
date: Friday, November 13, 2009
time:2:20 PM

"I am as you see me. I can be as light as a breeze or strong as a gale, it depends on when and how you see me pass." - Clarice Lispector

I've been called an independent, intelligent young woman. And yet others make me feel like I'm a dull little girl.

People who don't know me think I'm way too quiet, but I can talk and talk and talk to those I'm comfortable with.

My new friends seem to think I'm a genius, top of my class and everything. Which made me laugh, hard. I take notes, listen in class and everything that comes with the good girl package, but I've never been the girl with the highest mark in everything. Maybe that's why I work hard.

Interesting isn't it, to see what kind of impressions you made on some people? Sometimes I wonder which ones are true, which ones are just part of the mask.

Labels:



comment? / top