how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: Nominee
date: Wednesday, January 14, 2009
time:4:28 PM
I ran ten laps in PE today. In eight minutes. My uniform reeked of sweats, and at one point I really thought I would pass out. I’m very sure my legs would be all stiff and throbbing tomorrow morning.

I need exercise. Desperately so.

Anyway, I love award season. Most of the time I should be studying instead of watching them, so it’s kinda a guilty pleasure. =P The red carpets are always fun to look at, but my favorite part is when the presenter announces the winner and he/she looks genuinely surprised about it. Even though I don’t know them, I can’t help but be happy for them.

However, the award I’m looking forward the most isn’t held in Hollywood. It’s the Wizard’s Choice Award on SAYS. It’s a lot of fun to go through my favorite stories and find the ones I want to nominate, read the nominations, and hope that my name or my story would pop up somewhere. =P

This year, it actually does. Yayyy!! I’m nominated for Most Helpful Beta and A Bargain for the Heart is nominated for Quirkiest Pairing. It feels so awesome just to be nominated (because the ones who nominated me are the writers who are just brilliant), I honestly don’t mind if I don’t win.

Not that I don’t want to win though. =P

Anyway, gotta go back to editing that script for my final. *sighs* I just can't seem to get it right...

Labels: , , ,



comment? / top