how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: tick, tick, tick
date: Friday, February 06, 2009
time:2:26 PM
I'm leaving for Jakarta in less than three hours. A little scared, but also strangely calm. Keep telling myself it's going to work out, but I keep picturing me sitting there, in the test room, frozen, while my heart races away. God, I hope that doesn't happen.

Finished packing half an hour again, but I'm going to check again. I tend to forget things when I'm all worried and nervous about something.

Pray for me?

Labels:



comment? / top