how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: Just Another Day
date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009
time:12:58 PM
One week left to the national exams! I'm starting to get really worried. =/ Definitely gonna go on an internet and TV diet starting Thursday. =p

Today's tests went alright. At least, I'm confident with Indonesian. Math... not so much. I was feeling good while doing it. It wasn't as bad as the last tryout, at least. But then I compared my answers with my friends and didn't feel as good anymore. *sighs*

Currently listening to a lot of Idol's songs. My top 5 is Adam, Danny, Allison, Kris, and Anoop. Yes, Anoop hasn't been very consistent. But when he's good, he's good. ^_^

Also loving Miley Cyrus' The Climb. It's the perfect song for what I'm going through right now.

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
It's the climb

Labels: ,



comment? / top