how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: Two down...
date: Monday, April 20, 2009
time:3:15 PM
I am sooo tired. And this is only the first day of the finals. *sighs* That is why I'm here, despite my internet diet. I need to relax, even if it's only for fifteen minutes.

Well, at least today turned out better than I expected. Indonesian went well; I made some silly mistakes, but I think it could get an 80 minimum. =p Got a little stressed during Biology. The first time I went through all 40 questions, I could only answer 10. I tried it again, thinking "At least let me answer half of this." And it got better. Though I kept counting how many questions I possibly got wrong even after I finished it. I estimated around 16. =/

Thania was all frustrated too. I could tell by the way she kept tossing her eraser around. :P She was near tears when we got out of the class. (Than, if you're reading this, you will not fail!) I was feeling all frustrated too, but we and Stella and Elien started comparing answers and it seemed that I did better than I thought. Yay. ^_^

It's English tomorrow. I'm going to study right after this so I can have some time for Math, which is on Wednesday and one of my three most dreaded subjects. =/ Wish me luck!

Labels:



comment? / top