how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: Back (to real life)
date: Monday, April 13, 2009
time:9:43 AM
School starts tomorrow.

Huh.

Actually studied on the train ride yesterday, though it might not be a good idea to study with your headset on and a screaming kid across the aisle. Still, I got some studying done, so it was better than nothing.

Grandma is driving me crazy!!! This is one of the reasons why I don't look forward to being back here, and why I want to graduate and move across the ocean as soon as possible. I'm so sick of being bossed around and treated like a kid. Why can't I have those grandmas who cook brownies and remember how old you actually are and don't make snide, annoying comments while you're watching your favorite shows (When AI is on and she sees Randy, she'll go, "Is that an earring? Tsk." Bla bla bla bla. This happens almost everytime AI is on.). Not to be disrespectful, but could you just let me enjoy the show?

I try to be nice most of the time, but when you're already in a bad mood, it's hard to bite your tongue and not say something snarky.

I'd rant more, but I don't think that would be a good idea, so moving on...

I'm officially an artist. Well, not really. I made a gallery in this site and got some feedback. Will work more on it after the national exams are over. Wanna see it? Don't really know if you can without being a member, but here's the link anyway: Dancing in the Storm

See you guys in school tomorrow!

Labels: , , ,



comment? / top