how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: Feeling Guilty
date: Wednesday, April 08, 2009
time:3:33 PM
...about not studying.

It's not like I don't study at all. I do. Just not for the entire day. I spend the morning and afternoon doing whatever I want, and then fill the night with studying. But I keep seeing my friends talk about studying all the time, everyday, and I feel like I should be doing the same.

Gah. I should stop making excuses and having fun, and start drowning myself in books and revisions.

I guess I'm just fed up with studying, and a little edgy since I still haven't heard from NUS. I don't want to lose hope, but...

Labels: ,



comment? / top