how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: cleaning and fun stuff
date: Friday, May 08, 2009
time:1:35 PM

Now that school is over, I'm emptying out my desk. It feels sooo good. Bye bye Math, sayonara Biology, bon voyage Chemistry! Hopefully I'll never see you again, except Math perhaps. In any case, I'm not going to open any sort of text books for the next month!

Anyway, it's high time I clean up life too. But I'll tell you about it when I know exactly what I want to do.

So, yesterday I went out with Michelle to watch Monsters vs. Aliens (in 3d!) We were supposed to be a threesome, but Anita had a date, so it was just us. Would have asked Margareth or Stella, but neither of them was a fan of animation, or hanging out for that matter. =P But! It turned out that Michelle's sister and a friend wanted to tag along, and my sister wanted to see the movie.

And then we were five.

Since Michelle had this class meeting for their farewell party, Anita and I waited in the library. We talked. Like, really talked. I haven't had a proper conversation with Anita and Michelle, so it was great. I told her about my dreams and laughed our heads off throughout that conversation. We talked about long-distance relationships too. (Freakily enough, when I checked my email afterward, I had this newsletter from 123greetings and the title was: Mother's Day, Long-Distance Relationship, and Bride at 60. Omens, anyone?)
So, after Michelle's meeting was done, we went to Shinjuku so Anita and Michelle could get their blue extension put in. Then we returned to school to drop off Anita, and then we went to Sutos.

We ate at Frankfurter Hotdog for lunch. Michelle and I have a craving for it (the very reason we didn't cancel in the first place) and I'm glad we went. I haven't had bratwurst in a long time, and it was delicious! And so... filing. I was stuffed to the brim. I probably need to go on a diet, but... meh.
The movie itself is okay. The plot's predictable, but animation has a certain charm to it, and it was funny listening to Dr. Cockroach and keep thinking, "That's House!". =D And it was the first 3D movie I've seen (not counting the ones in amusement parks), so it was cool.
Took some pics. *thinks she should just start a bathroom photos collection, like Ellen DeGeneres and her Bathroom Concerts*




Anyway, back to cleaning!

Labels: , ,



comment? / top