how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: sick
date: Thursday, February 12, 2009
time:10:30 AM
Had to go home from school early yesterday because of a bad stomachache, and then got a fever in the evening. Still sort of feverish this morning, so I'm skipping school today. I should be giving my speech right now, and it's probably a bad idea to stay home since I'd be the last one doing the speech, but I don't think it's a good idea to go with my head still all fuzzy like this.

At least I get to rest. I haven't fully rested since I got home from Jakarta. That's probably why I got sick: I'm exhausted and stressed. In fact, I couldn't sleep yesterday, worrying about the speech, Math test, the play... My brain just wouldn't rest until my mom told me it's okay if I want to stay home today. Then I slept like a rock.

Speaking of which, I should enjoy my freedom while it lasts. That is, if you can call being constantly called and nagged by your grandma freedom. Why do I have to be the nice kid - the one she's not afraid of bothering - eh?

Gonna go lock myself in my room so my grandmother can't bother me anymore. Gah.

Labels: , ,



comment? / top