how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: Boring Day
date: Friday, March 13, 2009
time:3:18 PM
I’m posting this from Windows Live Writer, downloaded yesterday. Hopefully this works. ^_^
So today is…kinda boring. The headmaster (who is also a priest) is upset with our class and two other classes because some of the kids were talking between themselves while he was preaching during the mass yesterday. He actually walked down from the altar and approached them, asking, “What are you laughing at?”
And he smacked them. On the head.
Probably wasn’t that hard, but still…
Our detention is this: no teacher is to enter our class, there would be no lesson for us until we change our attitude and learn to have some respect.

It was pretty tense, mostly because I’ve never actually seen him mad. I’ve heard of some mass-related incidents – from which detentions were always given to the students involved – and my sister’s class actually got the same punishment as mine do, but it only lasted for a day.

Well, it’s been two for my class and it doesn’t look like it’s about to change tomorrow. To make amends for our ‘sin’, we had to have another mass tomorrow. At 6.25 am. Which isn’t that big of a deal, actually – since I always arrive around that time – but that means I have to be really sure we wouldn’t be late. *sighs*

You might think an entire day at school without any lesson is cool. It is, for the first day. The second day…not so much. My class was super loud; I could hear them even after I plugged on my headset and turned it up. There wasn’t much to be done, either. I worked on my Religion assignment and then studied Chemistry, but I spent most of my time talking to Margareth. ^_^

Speaking of Mag, pictures!!





I didn’t take many, because I didn’t really know the others and Stel and Mag are the only ones who were excited enough to take a bunch of pics. =P Stella took some pictures of the couples too, paparazzi style.







She was so good, they didn’t even realize it. =D

Saw this quote: A best friend will tell you, "I freaking love you!" in front of everyone and won't care if they think you're a lesbian. Lol.

Labels: ,



comment? / top