how you wonder who you'll be


profile

Priscilla. A writer, a psychologist wannabe, a student. Hopeless romantic. Pisces. Content.

"The thing to remember is, if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.” - Katie Bates

tagboard

friends
Thania
Amanda
Girldetective85
Cha-cha
Clodd
Margareth
Stella
Sarah
Katie
Yuni
Agung
Cyn-cyn

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ July 2007
♥ July 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
title: Catching Up
date: Thursday, June 18, 2009
time:9:46 AM
So... Been very busy. Not busy as in "oh God, I have absolutely no time to relax" busy, but life has been very eventful.


Sunday: Officially graduated high school. It was a good feeling, though there was nothing to celebrate. I mean, you must graduate. It's not an achievement. But still, it felt good. Oh, and went to Suramadu in the morning. You'd think it was the Golden Gate by the way people lined up to cross it. There must have been at least a hundred motorcycle there. And it's just a bridge.

Monday: Checked out my national exams grades. It was okay. Not good, not bad, totally average. Huh.





Also went out with my sis to Sutos. Ate at Frankfurter Hotdog, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite eating spots. I love the sausages. =D My sister has all the pics.


Tuesday: Hung out with Michelle and Anita at GM. FUN!




Wednesday: Hung out again, but this time at Sutos. Ate Frankfurter again, because I succesfully lured them into it. *insert evil laugh here* And then Michelle had to leave to get her teeth pulled out (by a dentist of course), so Anita and I talked while eating ice cream at Gelare. Good ice cream, even better talk. Yet to ask the pictures from Michelle.

Today: I'm supposed to go to Alfalink to take care of stuffs, but I have to wait because the AC is going to be repaired today and the people who have to repair has yet to come. Gahh.

Labels: , , ,



comment? / top